The following alumni have agreed to serve on the Bethel College Alumni Association Council from 2009-2012. Their selection is to be affirmed at the association’s brief business meeting during the Alumni Banquet in May.
- Mary Ann (Krehbiel) Boschmann ’71, North Newton, is a customer service representative/agent for MutualAid eXchange insurance, Moundridge. She will be serving a second term on the council.
- Brett Esau ’03, Hesston, is president of the Hesston branch of Central National Bank. He will be serving a second term on the council.
- Tyler Goertzen ’07, Hutchinson, works in sales and logistics for Knork Flatware, North Newton.
- Jeffrey Graber ’04, Park City, is a photojournalist for KWCH 12 Eyewitness News, Wichita.
- Brian Kennell ’94, Newton, is a social studies teacher at Newton High School.
- Jeanette Reimer Stucky ’65, North Newton, is retired.
- Lauren Symmonds ’05, Wichita, is a school psychologist for USD 259, the Wichita Public School system.
- Dave Stucky ’05, Newton, is on the public attorney staff of Adrian and Pankratz, Newton.
- Stephanie (Ortman) Thompson ’92, Newton, teaches fourth grade at Sunset Elementary School, Newton. She will be serving a second term on the council.
Members serve three-year terms. Some fill vacancies on the current council. If interested in joining the council, contact Dave Linscheid, director of alumni relations, (316) 284-5252, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alumni Banquet is Saturday, May 23, at 6 p.m. in Memorial Hall. It will honor reunion classes, the graduating class of 2009 and recipients of this year’s alumni awards: J. Harold Moyer ’49, Howard L. Brenneman ’63 and Gregg Schroeder ’92. In honor of Dr. Moyer, the Bethel College Concert Choir will sing some of his compositions or arrangements.
The discount price for the meal is $17 per person if paying by May 8, $19 May 11-13. To make a reservation, visit or phone Thresher Bookstore in Schultz Student Center at (316) 284-5205. Payment or credit card information is required when the reservation is made.